6403 Pembroke Rd, Hollywood, Fl 33023

Pet Health Certificate

Home Pet Health Certificate

Pet Health Certificate Services - National and International

For pets traveling nationally or internationally, it's essential that your furry companion is in good health and up-to-date on all requirements. Health certificates must be endorsed by the USDA, and we recommend checking with the importing foreign country for their specific regulations.

Some airlines may also require additional health papers issued by a licensed veterinarian. Please note that these papers will not be endorsed by the USDA. For any questions regarding your requirements, consult your chosen airline and visit www.aphis.usda.gov/aphis/pettravel.

We advise planning ahead and familiarizing yourself with all necessary information to avoid any potential frustrations. Your pet's well-being is our priority.